Below are just a few of the reasons you will want to JOIN TODAY!
- Registered Nurses are the largest group of healthcare providers in America; with active membership you gain the ability to plan and influence the future of nursing on the local, state and national level.
- Membership allows you to encourage, guide and mentor students and new graduate nurses, influencing and strengthening the next generation of professional nurses.
- Belonging to the ARNA and ANA provides you with an unparalleled opportunity to network with nursing colleagues at all levels and in all specialties.
- ARNA and ANA membership provides you the ability to augment your skills and enrich your understanding of current nursing and health related topics, through easy access to a variety of continuing educational offerings. Visit nursingworld.org/ce for more information.
- ARNA’s and ANA’s conventions provide attendees with extensive choices for professional development at significant cost savings through your membership.
- You will receive The American Nurse, the Arkansas Nursing News and numerous other quality resources to help you stay informed about the many changes and challenges facing nurses and nursing today.
- The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) currently provides over 25 specialty certifications at an almost 50% discount to members of ArNA and ANA.
- Save up to 35% on your Orlando Vacation! Orlando Employee Discounts offers Exclusive Pricing on Hotels & Vacation Homes in or nearby Disney World and Universal Studios Orlando as well as Discounts on Tickets for Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, and All Orlando Area Theme Parks and Attractions! Visit Orlando Employee Discounts online to access your discounts!
In these and many other ways ARNA and ANA help you as a member to meet both personal and professional goals. JOIN US! For more information call ARNA at 501-244-2363 or ANA at 1-800-274-4ANA or email us at the address provided. Start your membership today and become part of the voice for nurses.
|For links to the listings below connect to ANA's Web site:
- Providing Information You Need
- Presenting Your Work to the Public: Public relations
- Protecting Your Patients' Rights: Ethics, human rights
- Working for You on Capitol Hill: Lobbying, legislative work
- Organizing Your Political Voice: Politics, grassroots action
- Guarding Your Rights and Safety in the Workplace: Labor efforts, workplace safety
- Working For You Behind the Scenes: In the federal agencies
- Representing the U.S. Nursing Community: International nursing
- Fighting For Quality of Care For Your Patients
- Guiding Your Profession: Standards of practice
- Enriching Your Nursing Career: Networking, credentialing, certification, continuing education